Fruit Delight By falgunithakker
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2774 times
Fruit delight makes an amazingly refreshing and tasty fruit recipe with a delicious combination of fresh and seasonal fruits.
- Place the fruits in a pan with water and cook for 7 mins.
- Remove the pan and set aside to cool.
- Stir in the ginger.
- Preheat the oven for 150*c .
- Take a baking dish and place the fruit mixture.
- In a bowl mix curds, sugar substitute, ground almond.
- Spoon the curd mixture on to the fruit.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over it.
- Bake the mixture for 3 mins or till the sugar melts and forms a crust.
- Refrigerate for an hr and serve chill.
This recipe was contributed by falgunithakker on 20 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.