Fruit Custard Trifle
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51469 times
A recipe loaded with goodness and flavour of different fruits for kids appeal.
- Prepare the custard by mixing together the custard powder with a little milk to a paste, and then add this paste to the remaining milk along with the sugar.
- Mix and cook with constant stirring on a medium-low flame till thickened. set aside to cool.
- Next prepare and set the jelly as per packet instructions in a wide bowl.
- Sprinkle half of the crumbled chocolate chip cookie mixture.
- Place the banana slices over the crumbled cookies in the bowl and remaining half of the crumbled cookie mixture.
- Now mix the pineapple pieces into the cold custard and add to the bowl to cover the bananas.
- Lastly, pipe and decorate the surface with whipped strawberry cream.
- Serve well chilled.
This recipe was contributed by sumun on 06 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.