Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19699 times
Simply an amazing concept of preparing curry with mixed fruits, fruit curry is laden with the goodness of fruits in a delectable spicy curry. The fruits added to coconut paste, green chillies and ginger garlic paste in the curry bring out a nice variation to a typical vegetable based curry.
- Heat butter and add green chillies.
- Mix all spices in ½ cup of water and pour in the pan.
- Mix ginger garlic paste and fry till butter floats.
- Mix cornflour and maize flour in 1 cup of water.
- Mix coconut paste and fry.
- Stir in vegetable stock.
- Add lime juice to the flour mixture.
- Boil for ½ an hour.
- Mix the fruits.
- Take off from heat.
- Garnish with fresh cream and serve with rice
This recipe was contributed by roopa_s on 30 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.