Fruit Cream Cocktail
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12896 times
An irrestible Fruit cream cocktail recipe with fresh fruits, condensed milk and custard powder mixed together. Enjoy the fruit cream cocktail decorated with glaced cherries as topping and grated chocolate shavings as garnishing. Simply divine!
- Cut the tined fruits
- Preapre jelly in 2 cups water
- Preapare custurd powder with milk and sugar.
- Keep a side
- Cool and mix jelly,custurd sauce,essence,and tin fruits.
- Set in a wet mould
- Spread whipped cream on top and decorate with chopped cherries and greated chocalate
- Set in the fridge and serve cool.
- And fruit cream cocktail is ready.
This recipe was contributed by samina_f on 03 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.