Fruit Biscuit , Semolina-ghee Biscuit
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10104 times
Fruit biscuit , semolina-ghee biscuit is a novel tempting biscuit recipe prepared from fruits, semolina(rawa or suji) mixed with ghee and baked to a crispy perfection. An ideal teatime snack or a dessert item.
- Beat sugar and ghee in to a nice paste (beat for15-20 minutes),
- Add pineapple essence, sieved maida, custard powder, baking power together
- Then mix it with the sugar and ghee paste,
- Add cashew pieces &truti fruti to the dough,
- Mix it well, add some milk if needed, and make a fine dough,
- Then cut it in to square shape,
- Keep the square in to the baking pan and rub little milk and decorate with cashew pieces,
- Bake it at 250 oc, till golden brown
- Mix in wheat,semolina,sugar,almond and a pinch of salt. mix well.
- Next,add in ghee and mix well till pliable dough forms.
- Make into small balls and place them on a greased tray.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes at 360 fahrenheit
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.