Frozen White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Bars
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6664 times
you may substitute 2 pints raspberry-flavored sherbet, ice cream or frozen yogurt for the sorbet, if desired.
white chocolate curls add the finishing touch as a garnish, and are very easy to make. warm 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate with your hands. gently peel chocolate towards you using a vegetable peeler.
- Heat oven to 350°f (180°c). combine all crust ingredients in small bowl.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown. cool completely.
- Spread softened raspberry sorbet/ice cream evenly over cooled crust.
- Freeze until firm (1 hour).
- Place white chocolate and 1/2 cup whipping cream in large microwave-safe bowl. microwave on high, 1 minute; stir.
- Continue microwaving 2 minutes; stir until smooth. cool 30 minutes or until mixture comes to room temperature.
- Beat remaining whipping cream in small bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently stir whipped cream into white chocolate mixture.
- Spread over frozen raspberry sorbet. freeze until firm (at least 2 hours or overnight).
- Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate curls just before serving. store frozen.
This recipe was contributed by pari_26 on 22 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.