Frozen Peach Cream
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7777 times
Delicious and healthy cream of frozed amd blended peach and harnished with blueberries.
- Wash and clean the peaches and remove any bad spots or sections.
- Cut the peaches into slices, removing the pits. place the peach slices on a non-stick cookie sheet and freeze.
- At the same time, wash and freeze the blueberries, if desired.
- When the fruit is thoroughly frozen, continue with the recipe, or store it in the freezer for future use.
- Place 2 cups of frozen peach slices and 6 pitted dates in a blender.
- Blend at high speed, tamping down as necessary, until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the peach cream into serving dishes and garnish with frozen blueberries, if desired
This recipe was contributed by padmadwivedi on 23 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.