Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2579 times
Frozen parantha is a simple parantha or Indian flat bread recipe which can be frozen and used later as desired. Discover novel parantha recipes, roti recipes, rice recipe at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Frozen Parantha recipe - How to make Frozen Parantha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix whole wheat flour and salt together.
- Add sufficient water and knead into a soft dough. divide the dough into eight equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a roti.
- Apply one tablespoon ghee and sprinkle a little wheat flour.
- Fold into a triangle. dust the triangles with a little wheat flour and roll out into medium thick paranthas.
- Wrap the paranthas in butter paper and keep them in the deep freezer.
- When required remove from the freezer and cook them on a tawa with ghee till crisp and golden.
- Alternatively, after rolling out the paranthas you can cook them till half done.
- Cool and wrap in butter paper and freeze.
- When required remove and roast on a hot tawa with a little ghee on both sides till crisp and golden.serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by paswaniohri on 08 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.