Fries with Dips
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2436 times
Tasty deep fried potato chips served with tangy hot and sweet tomato salsa.A yummy snack.
- Firstly cut the potatoes in long thin sticks.
- Chop tomatoes and capsium in small pieces.
- Then heat the oil in a pan then deep fry potatoes.
- Till its golden brown.thn strain properly and keep in a bowl.
- On other side keep another pan heat it and pour a1 tbsp of oil then add tomatoes and capsium let it be for 2 minutes
- Then add oregano,salt and chill powder to that cook for 1 minute.
- Then pour salsa on top or fries and pour cheese sauce.
- Then decorate with finely chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonali_s5 on 07 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.