Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2147 times
Add your private note
Fried babycorn recipe - How to make Fried babycorn
Cooking Time: Total Time:
baby corn- 200 gms
for the batter:
chilli- ginger paste- 1 tbsp
red chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
chopped coriander- 2 tbsp
soda-bi-carb - 1/4 tsp
oil for frying chaat masala to taste
- 1)clean baby corn. if big, cut into 2 pieces.
- 2)soak them in ice cold water for 10 mins so as to retain their crispness
- 3)drain and keep it aside
- 4)mix maida and besan.
- 5)add chilly ginger paste, chilly powder, chopped coriander, soda bi carb and salt.
- 6)add enough water to make a smooth paste
- 7)dip the baby corns and deep fry them in oil until golden brown. sprinkle chaat masala and serve with green or spicy chutney
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.