Fried Rice In Lotus Leaves
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 3471 times
Delicious fried rice served on lotus leaves...quite innovative!
Add your private note
Fried Rice In Lotus Leaves recipe - How to make Fried Rice In Lotus Leaves
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and fry the vegetables over a slow flame for 5 minutes and remove from the flame.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan, add the rice and saute for 5 minutes.
- Combine together all the ingredients and divide the rice into 6 portions.
- Place lotus leaves on a flat surface, spread them out and place a portion of the rice in the middle of each.
- Roll the leaves gently into rolls and tie each with their stems.
- Steam leaf-wrapped rice for 10 minutes allowing to absorb the flavours of the leaf.
- 6Serve hot with each leaf slitted in the middle.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 04 Oct 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.