Fried Rice By surya_27
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2819 times
Learn the simplest way of preparing the Chinese Fried rice by tossing the rice with stir fried veggies, soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar.
- Heat 1/2cup oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions and fry till transparent.
- Add the chopped potatoes, chopped green chillies and peas.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cook covered for 3-4mins till potatoes are soft.
- Add the rice and fry for sometime till rice absorbs all the spices.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with cucumber raita or plain yogurt or even as is with no accompaniment.
This recipe was contributed by surya_27 on 08 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.