Fried Peanut Crunchies
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1652 times
Note: add water a little at a time, since the coating paste should be quite thick.
alter the quantity as required.
- Mix all ingredients well, except peanuts.
- Add peanuts, coat them evenly with mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Take a lumpful, drop coated nuts individually in hot oil.
- Drop enough to use all oil.
- Fry on medium heat, till light golden.
- Drain, place on absorbent paper to soak excess oil.
- Separate any nuts stuck together.
- When cool, store in airtight jars.
- Serve with drinks, cocktails or as anytime snacks.
This recipe was contributed by nono_yes on 09 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.