Fried Onion Rings
This recipe has been viewed 1326 times
The oil temperature will drop when the onions are added, then rise as the onions cook;
regulate the heat accordingly.
- 1.cut onions into very thin slices and separate into rings.
- 2.soak onions in ice water for one hour.
- 3.set aside.
- 4.combine rest of the ingredient in a large bowl.
- 5.heat oil. remove onions from ice
- water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- 6.coat the onion rings with the prepared batter,
- then fry until brown.
- 7.drain on paper towels. season with salt and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shitalparande on 26 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.