by Tarla Dalal
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20037 times
- Sieve the flour with the salt.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Roll out with the help of a little flour as thinly as possible.
- Cut into long thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- In our markets, we cannot buy fried noodles and at the same time, the noodles which we can buy do not become really crisp on frying.
- The traditional method of preparing noodles is too tedious for the housewife. The following special method is a much easier practical short-cut.
- You can prepare fried noodles using this method well in advance and store it in air-tight container for later use.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.