Fried Moong Dhal Delight
This recipe has been viewed 8391 times
Fried moong dal delight would make an ideal snack for kids and adults equally made from fried moong dal. The moong dhal would also contribute to the protein in the diet.
Add your private note
Fried Moong Dhal Delight recipe - How to make Fried Moong Dhal Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Chop both the onion and tomato finely.
- Mix the chopped pieces with fried moong dhal.
- Add the chilli powder, chat masala powder and salt.
- Squeeze lemon juice over it and mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by enthuarthi on 19 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.