Fried Masala Papad By omkar
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4335 times
Fried masala papad is a typical Indian appetizer. When the papad is roasted in the Microwave or deep fried, pull it out and spread small pieces of onion, tomato and cucumber on it. Sprinkle salt, sugar and red chili to get a crispy, spicy fried masala papad.
- Cut onion, tomato and cucumber into very small pieces
- Spread some ghee evenly on a papad on both sides and put it in microwave.
- Setting: temp-high, time-50 seconds
- After 30 seconds, turn papad upside-down once.
- When the papad is roasted in the microwave, pull it out and spread small pieces of onion, tomato and cucumber on it. sprinkle salt, sugar and red chili powder to match your taste.
- Serve in a plate, you may put "dhaniya patti" to add to the taste.
This recipe was contributed by omkar on 19 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.