by Tarla Dalal
Added to 558 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58653 times
Fried ice- cream, a favourite mexican dessert. One has to be very quick while preparing and serving this recipe. It is crunchy from outside and creamy from inside.
- Chill the ice-cream scoops in the freezer.
- Dip the ice-cream scoops in the batter and roll into the corn flakes evenly.
- Chill again in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Deep fry in hot oil for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately with a sauce of your choice.
- Use solid ice-cream to avoid it from melting while frying.
- Once the oil is hot, only then remove it from the freezer and fry.
- Do not fry more than 1 ice-cream balls at a time.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.