Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3211 times
Fried cheese sandwiches is a tempting deep fried crsipy bread based snack dish. The bread slices are buttered and topped with cheese slices and tomato. These sandwiches are then dipped in a spicy egg mixture and deep fried. Serve them hot with tomato sauce.
- Make a batter by beating the eggs, milk, pepper and salt and keep aside.
- Apply butter on the bread slices.
- Use four slices of bread and place a cheese slice, followed by a tomato slice and sprinkle the green chilies on it.
- Now place the remaining four slices of bread individually on the above.
- Cut each sandwich into two triangular pieces.
- Dip the sandwich pieces into the egg batter.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick frying pan and lightly fry the sandwiches till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by r_patel on 17 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.