Fried Cake Ice Cream
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4181 times
1)keep the oil first on a flame than start with other work
2) any flavour ice cream u can use
3)any flavour cake will do
4)oil should b very hot
- Coarsely grind the left over cakes or make tiny pieces of it
- Mix cake pieces with des. coconut and arrow root
- Quickly remove the ice-cream from the cup and as quickly as possible roll it in the mixture of cake,arrowrootand dess.coconut
- Put one laddle with a hole in a hot oil before only
- Put ice -cream ball in a laddle and put the laddle ia a hot smoking oil just fry for half a second
- Serve hot immediately
This recipe was contributed by tabo on 09 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.