Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32126 times
Prepare the tempting fried arbi with chopped colocasia or arbi and enjoy with roti or as a starter. The spiced arbi are fried and then served crispy hot.
- Boil arbi in pressure cooker for 1 whistle, cool and peel the arbis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the arbi till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Press all fried arbis one by one with a katori and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in another kadai and add the asafoetida and carom seeds.
- Put the pressed arbi and add all the masalas and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with plain parathas.
This recipe was contributed by kamalrj on 30 Aug 2011Hi, I live in Surat.I am a homoeopathic consultant.I enjoy cooking new recipes,specially those which...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.