Fresh and Fine
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3230 times
Usually party drinks consists of winw and soda mixtures why cant we make the party healthy by providing such combination of juices just a new thought and a new feeling of freshness added to the party for healthy people and diet concious people.
- Peel, dice, beetroot to big chunks.
- Steam or microwave to soften a bit.
- Cool by holding under running water.
- Put beetroot, apple, grapes an electric mixer.
- Run to form a smooth paste.
- Add lemon, sugar, salt, run again.
- Add water, run till mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Strain through a sieve, pour into individual glasses.
- Sprinkle a little powdered pepper and mint.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#396612 on 09 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.