Fresh Strawberry Ice-Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 230 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16221 times
Pure natural ice-cream, without any colours and flavours. Can be made in a jiffy.
- Set the control of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator at the highest point one hour in advance.
- Mash the strawberries very well. Add the sugar and mix well.
- Beat the cream lightly. Add the beaten cream and the milk to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into ice trays. The layer of an ice-cream mixture should not be more than 12 mm. thick.
- Put the trays in the freezer compartment so that each tray touches the chilling plate directly. Under no circumstances should a tray be put over ice cubes or another tray.
- The ice-cream will be almost fully set in 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending on the refrigerator).
- At this stage, remove the frozen mixture into a bowl.
- Mix well, decorate with sliced strawberries and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.