Fresh Strawberry Ice -cream ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16094 times
Instant ice cream powders and store-bought commercial ice cream usually contain wheat gluten, so the best option is to make ice cream at home from fresh ingredients, this wonderfully creamy strawberry treat will be a hit with kids and adults alike!
- Combine ¾ cup of strawberries and the sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the fresh cream, milk and the lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an aluminum tray, cover with an aluminum foil and put in the freezer for at least 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and immediately blend in a mixer till the ice crystals are broken down and the mixture is thick and slushy and not watery.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl,add the remaining ¼ cup of strawberries and mix lightly.
- Pour the mixture again into an aluminum tray or any other container. Cover again and freeze for atleast 5 to 6 hours or till the ice cream sets.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per wrap
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.