Fresh Peas Crispy Pakoda
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2228 times
Fresh Peas Crispy Pakoda - A quick and easy to prepare. All ingredients are easily available at home. All will love this. You can add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic if you desire.
Add your private note
Fresh Peas Crispy Pakoda recipe - How to make Fresh Peas Crispy Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 serving
- Roughly crush the green peas.
- In a deep bowl mix all ingredients except oil and soda bi carb.
- Add enough water to prepare a very thick batter.
- Add 2 tsp hot oil and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Drop small spoonfuls of the peas mixture in the hot oil and deep fry till light golden. Drain.
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder on top.
- Serve hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup or coconut chutney, sliced onions or salad and of course a cup of hot tea.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 22 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.