Fresh Orange Sorbet
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5273 times
A cooler to be enjoyed in summers!! serve it chilled to enjoy it at its best.
- In a deep pan, dissolve the sugar in 1/2 cup of water, add the orange peels and cook on a slow flame for few minutes till the sugar dissolves or the sugar syrup becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and cool the syrup completely.
- Add the fresh orange juice and honey, mix well and whisk with an electric beater for 5 minutes.
- Freeze overnight in an air tight plastic container.
- Scoop out and serve with sprigs of mint.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 08 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.