Fresh Mango Salsa
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1803 times
Stays fresh for 3-4 days if refrigerated.
- Peel and chop mangoes finely and put in a bowl.
- Chop onions, red capsicum and green chillies finely and add to the mango pieces.
- Add the lime juice, salt and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Set aside for about an hour before serving so that all the flavors are absorbed.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
This recipe was contributed by sitagopal on 06 Apr 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.