Fresh Green Peas Rice Flour ki Roti and Bhindi ki Gojju(curry)
This recipe has been viewed 1055 times
A tasty green peas chawal ki roti and bhindi ki curry would serve a tasty breakfast for all ages.
- In a large bowl combine rice flour,chopped onions, ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, curry leaves, cumin seeds, coconut, fresh peas and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients and make soft dough using Luke warm water.
- Divide the dough into small portions and keep aside.
- Smear oil on to the plantain leaf or plastic sheet. Take a small portion of the dough and pat it flat on the leaf or plastic sheet.
- Heat a tava,place the leaf upside down on the pan. Then remove the leaf carefully. Let the roti cook on one side add oil on the sides and then turn over to cook the other side. A steaming hot green pea’s rice roti is ready to serve.
- First wash the bhindi and wipe clean. Cut the bhindi into equal size(2 cms) .
- Take a shallow frying pan , add 2-3 table spoons oil and let it heat. Add mustard seeds, hing and curry leaves let it splitter and then add bhindi and cook till gets crisp.
- Add tamarind paste, water and let it cook for a while on simmer.
- Add the ground coconut mixture, jaggery and salt.
- Add sufficient water to get the curry consistency.
- Cook till the bhindi mixes well with the masala.
- Serve hot with Green Peas Rice Flour ki Roti.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 25 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.