Fresh Green Peas Curry
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3877 times
A simple, protein packed curry that goes well with curd rice and lemon rice.
Add your private note
Fresh Green Peas Curry recipe - How to make Fresh Green Peas Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add cumin seeds followed by urad dal.
- Saute till the dal turns light brown.
- Add curry leaves followed by chopped onion and garlic.
- Saute till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the fresh green peas.
- Add salt, turmeric and sambhar powder and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add required amount of water and close the pan with lid and cook on low flame.
- Once the water is completely absorbed by the peas,switch off the stove, serve the curry with curd/lemon rice.
This recipe was contributed by MSangeetha on 26 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.