Fresh Fruit with Poppy Seed Dressing
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4718 times
# any fresh fruit can be used but this is my favourite combination...
# try any other combination, but if you wish to use grapes and oranges in the same recipie,then don't add the oranges until ready to serve or the grapes will be extremely bitter......
# can use ordinary vinegar instead of raspberry flavoures one, but it will taste different....
Add your private note
Fresh Fruit with Poppy Seed Dressing recipe - How to make Fresh Fruit with Poppy Seed Dressing
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- In a blender or a food processer combine banana,orange juice,lime juice,poppy seeds,raspberry flavoured vinegar,olive oil,raspberries,salt,cayenne pepper,and puree them until smooth.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix grapes,watermelon,strawberries,blueberries,and plums in a large salad mixing bowl .
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss properly to coat all pieces.
- Serve and enjoy wholesome goodness of fresh fruits......
This recipe was contributed by dnemana on 29 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.