Fresh Fruit Raita ( Calcium Rich Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 105 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67464 times
This sweet and delicious raita makes use of curds-which is a powerhouse of calcium. A cup of low-fat curd meets 25% of the adult recommended dietary allowance for calcium. So ensure that you include a cup of curd in your daily intake of food. This raita will ensure that you stock up on calcium through tasty means!
- Combine the apple and lemon juice in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the pineapple and pomegranate, toss well and refrigerate to chill.
- Refrigerate the dressing for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well.
- Serve chilled.
- Use fresh low-fat curds and make sure the pineapple is not sour to avoid the addition of sugar.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.