Fresh Fruit Pancakes
by Palak Rajput
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7183 times
Pancakes, serves best with the fresh fruits.
- Sieve the flour, soda bi-carb and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix lightly adding half the milk gradually to the flour.
- Whisk well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the remaining milk gradually, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Melt a little butter in a non-stick pan, wipe dry with kitchen paper, and pour two tbsp of the batter into the pan, and spread it clockwise and evenly in the pan.
- Cook the pancake from both the sides till it turns light brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more pancakes.
- Serve hot with honey and fresh fruits.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.