Fresh Fruit Icecream
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16095 times
1. this fresh ice cream will not have ice formation on top
2. you can set the liquid in molds and have different shapes also.
3. if you eat less sugar you can add the 3/4 the cup sugar.
- Put all ingrediants in a vessel.
- Use hand blend and blend the mixture evenly.
- Keep in setting vessel and cool in fridge till ice cream forms
This recipe was contributed by am111 on 03 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.