This recipe has been viewed 1683 times
If fruit ice is made some time
before serving, it must be rebeaten and then returned to the freezer for a brief period.
Add your private note
Fresh Fruit Ice recipe - How to make Fresh Fruit Ice
Preparation Time: Cooling time Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soften the gelatin in the water.
- Stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Mix in the juices, sugar and sliced fruit, and place in the freezer until almost set.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until creamy, but fluffy.
- Cover and return to the freezer.
This recipe was contributed by svenka on 03 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.