Fresh Cream Sandwich
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42296 times
One green chilly finely chopped can be added instead of pepper in the above recipe
1) to make the chapattis soft put a little oil while kneading the dough and keep it for 10 minutes before making the chapattis.
- Apply butter on all the four slices of bread
- Mix fresh cream with capsicum, tomato, carrot, onion, pepper and salt
- Put the mixture in between the slices of buttered bread, which makes two sanwiches and toast it in a toaster for five minutes.
- Cut into two triangles and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by favourite on 19 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.