Fresh Coconut and Jaggery Barfi
by Jyoti V B
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8999 times
This is a great combination of fresh coconut and jaggery. This can be served during upvas. Instead of sugar, I tried this with jaggery and it turned out well. We all loved it. Try it out!
- Heat ghee in a non-stick kadhai, add the coconut and saute for a minute stirring continuously.
- Add jaggery, cardamom powder and sugar and cook till thick.
- Grease a thali with a little ghee and put the mixture into it.
- Flatten it with your palm or with a back of the spoon and let it cool.
- Cut into desired shape and enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 07 Dec 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.