Fresh Coconut Ladoo
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 104526 times
Fresh coconut ladoo, easy to make for festive occasions.
- Combine the milk, coconut and sugar in a deep pan and cook on a medium flame, while stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture becomes thick, reduce the flame and cook for more minutes.
- When the mixture becomes semi-solid, remove from flame.
- Add the semolina and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Apply little water or ghee on your palms and roll out each portion to a medium size ladoo.
- Garnish with cherries.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#434850 on 30 Aug 2011hiii.. i am an artist....i find creativity in any field either in cooking or drawing.. i love to do ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.