Fresh Black Currant Pudding
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9812 times
Must try it is really delicious.
Add your private note
Fresh Black Currant Pudding recipe - How to make Fresh Black Currant Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Boil 2 cups of water and dissolve jelly powder. Stir and remove.
- Add the paneer and mix well with the jelly mixture.
- Churn till the paneer dissolves completely.
- Add the fresh cream and churn again.
- In a pan, dissolve the sugar in 1/2 cup of water and bring to boil.
- Wash the black current and add to the boiling water and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove, cool and sieve it through the finest sieve.
- Combine the jelly water and the black current pulp, mix well.
- . Pour the mixture in a greased aluminum mould and put it in freezer for 40-50 minutes to set. Remove and keep aside.
- Whip the cream and icing sugar. Fill the cream mixture in a piping bag with star nozzle.
- Keep the mould of the pudding in warm water for 2 minutes.
- Invert the mould in a glass plate.
- Make design with the help of the piping bag, only on the sides. In the center, place the bunch of currents. Sprinkle biscuit crumbs on the sides. Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 24 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.