French Toast Sandwich
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5580 times
A tasty and hot breakfast sandwich made by soaking bread in batter of egg and milk. Delicious and easy to make.
- Cut the edges (brown part) of the bread.
- Beat egg till fluffy.
- Mix boiled milk and sugar and beat it until the sugar dissolves in the mixture.
- Add 2 drops of vanilla essense.
- Dip the bread slices in the mixture. bread should soak the mixture, but when the bread is removed from the mixture, the mixture liquid should not flow.
- Place the grated cheese between 2 soaked slices of bread.
- Please these in a greased oven and bake them for 10 minutes.
- These can be placed on a heated and greased tavva and cook them on both sides.
This recipe was contributed by satyasmitha on 12 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.