Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9089 times
French revoli is a spinach based baked recipe which can also be prepared on hot stove. The spinach puree is cooked with ginger garlic paste, chopped onions and topped with grated cheese just before baking. The French revoli simply melts in your mouth and is a healthy and tasty recipe.
- Boil spinach and grind in mixie.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add onion and cook till light brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and red chilli pwd and cook for while.
- Add grind spinach and cook for sometime.
- Add little water to make some gravy.
- Grate cheese on spinach.
- Heat one tava properly put nonstick pan on that tava to bake.
This recipe was contributed by rupkali on 23 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.