Flowers For The Lord ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8387 times
Welcome your favourite god into your home this ganesh utsav with a beautiful floral arrangement. Anuradha pittie helps us create a simple but stunning arrangement from traditional flowers like marigold and jasmine, silverware and betel leaves.
Add your private note
Flowers For The Lord ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Flowers For The Lord ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 thali
flat wooden rectangular vase
a pair of scissors
- Arrange the betel leaves neatly, one next to the other, on a flat wooden rectangular tray. Cover that tray from all sides, and trim the leaves if required.
- Place the marigold flowers in the centre.
- Arrange the jasmine in a ring around the marigold.
- Place the candles at regular intervals around the flowers.
- Arrange the silver ware around the flower arrangement. Add candles where possible. Light them.
- Your floral welcome for the lord is ready!
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.