by Foodie #127828
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3052 times
Florotina brinjal is an awesome baked vegetable recipe with slit brinjals fried and then baked with an onion -tomato laden gravy. The brinjal or eggplants mixture is topped with sprinkled cheese and baked till the cheese melts.
- Take a kaddahi add oil in it for deep fry.
- Let the oil hot on other side take brinjjals cut it in middle .
- Take a single half and cut it in four half but make sure dont cut it completely there tip should be together(its seems like fingers)
- Cut all brinjjals in this way.
- And fry it.fry it only in one direction dont rotate brinjjas in kaddahi.
- When brinjjals change colour to light brown take it out and sprinkle chaat massala on it and set it aside.
- Now take kaddahi add little oil fry onions when it change it colour add diced tomatoes
- After this add salt,mirch,garam masala and cook for a while.
- In end add tomato sauce and prepare gravy.
- (finnal step)
- Take a borosil dish plate or any other round glass bowl set brinjals in corners set it first than put gravy on it
- Than put grate cheese on it.
- And put in oven (150)degree temprature. when cheese going to little bit melt.take it out and spread few chooped corriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #127828 on 20 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.