Floral Decoration ( Flowers Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 4424 times
Ranjana tulsyan presents a innovative and permanent floral decoration to help you save time and make a decoration well in advance in any occasion. This will surely make you eearn accolades from guests!
Add your private note
Floral Decoration ( Flowers Arrangements) recipe - How to make Floral Decoration ( Flowers Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 arrangement
plastic shavings in yellow , purple and green
one artificial flower
five artificial stems
four sticks ( e.g. broom stems)
tubular ribbon in yellow nad purple colour
thermocol balls in yellow , blue and green
five handmade flowers
five artificial stems
four sticks (e.g. broom stems)
blue and silver ribbon ( wrap the blue ribbon spirally around two sticks and secure them at the ends with clear adhesive tape or adhesive.
similarly wrap the silver ribbon around the two remaining sticks
- Put the yellow plastic shavings in the vase.
- Push them with stick.
- Add the purple plastic shavings and push them over the yellow shaving with a stick.
- Place half of the green plastic shavings over the purple shavings.
- Fix the artificial flower in the shavings.
- Fill the vase with the remaining green plastic shavings.
- Slide one stick into a piece of tubular ribbon so as to cover it.
- Similarly prepare all the four sticks.
- Arrange the sticks as shown.
- Take a small piece of silver wire and place it under one of the joints of the sticks.
- Tie the sticks by twisting the wire ends together.
- Similarly tie the remaining three joints.
- Hold the sticks with both hands and fix them into the shavings.
- Fix one green stem at the back of the flower in the centre.
- Fix 2 green stems each on either side of the centre stem.
- Scatter the glass nuggets around these.
- Arrange the two candle stands near the vase.
- Your permanent arrangement is ready!
- Follow a similar procedure for option b.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.