Floating Balls In Custard Sauce
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6688 times
This dish can be prepared using fresh fruits also.(cut into very small pieces)
- Keep aside 1-2 tblspn of milk aside and make custard with the remaining milk.
- The custard should not be very thick.
- Take the bread slices and cut it in rounds using a katori.
- Use the milk kept aside, add half a cup of water to it.
- Dip the bread rounds in it and squeeze out the water from it using your palms.
- Now stuff it with cake crumbs and dry fruits and nake a small ball of it. use remaing breads to make similar balls.
- Now refrigerate it for about half an hour.
- Add the balls to the prepared hot custard sauce and chill it before serving.
- Garnish it with nuts while serving.
This recipe was contributed by krithikvish on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.