by usha rangan
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2658 times
Flakes should not get soggy.
serve with green and tamarind chutney.
- Chop the vegetables as desired.
- Saute onions till pink
- Add tomatoes and celery and saute for a min.
- Add salt and chilli powder.
- Add the flakes and sprinkle very little water and saute for 1/2 min.
- Transfer to serving plate and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by usha rangan on 28 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.