by swati joshi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4363 times
An appealing flag sandwiches recipe with the bread slices smeared with saffron paste carrots and cheese), white grated apple) and green coriander and mint chutney) spreads in different layers and filled with vegetables. An appealing fruit and vegetable based tricolored flag sandwich recipe.
- Apply butter to all breads
- Apply chatani on one bread
- Apply tomato ketchup on one bread
- Now take one bread with only butter cover with chatani bread, one layered sandwich is ready.
- Put cheese slice on the back side of single layered sandwich.
- Now cover the cheese slice with another bread. two layered sandwich is ready.
- Put bread with tomato ketchup on the two layered sandwich.three layered sandwich is ready.
- Prepare all the sandwiches in the same manner and keep in plastic bag and put in refrigerator to set.
- After sometime remove the edges of bread and cut the sandwich in triangle shape.
- The flag sandwich is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by swati joshi on 14 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.