Firni with Fruits and Nuts
This recipe has been viewed 899 times
A diet rich in protein and vitamin D contributes to bone health.They are an abundant source of proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. provide fast and instant energy, regulate and improve bowel movements, stabilize blood sugar levels, and slow down the aging process, while also providing an essential source of vitamin B1 to the human body.
Add your private note
Firni with Fruits and Nuts recipe - How to make Firni with Fruits and Nuts
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- Boil milk in a thick bottom kadhai.
- Add the ground rice and almond paste to the boiling milk, while stirring continuously.
- Add sugar and stir on a low flame for 5 minutes Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Add cardamom and rose water.
- Garnish with fruits and nuts and serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by sakuntala on 14 Nov 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.