Firenze In Padella
This recipe has been viewed 4300 times
Firenze in padella is an Italian dish with capsicums quartrets stir fried with onion.mushrooms,carrots, zucchini and deep fried egg plant(brinjals).The fresh cream, saffron and walnuts are tossed into the vegetable mix and served as amain course meal.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, stir fry onions, capsicum and mushrooms.
- Add par boiled carrots, cauliflower and brussels sprouts.
- Deep fry sliced eggplant and add to this.
- Stir in par boiled yellow zucchini and season with salt.
- Add fresh cream and saffron. add walnut pieces and finally stir in seedless tomato quarters.
This recipe was contributed by shahreema on 26 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.