Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31172 times
The queen of snacky items, finger chips are deep fried potato fingers. A popular snack or starter recipe finger chips are crispy , easy to prepare and a favorite among all. Learn the step by step process of creating this crispy culinary delight with finger chips recipe at tarladalal.com
- Peal potatoes and cut them in shape of fingers....
- Wipe the moisture in the pieces with a clean cloth...
- Now deep fry them in oil...
- Now spread the pieces in tissue paper
- Now keep them in a plate and sprinkle chaat masaala on it...
- Serve hot with salsa dip or any other chutney or sauce
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.