This recipe has been viewed 1999 times
Fig (Anjeer) rolls are extremely healthy and easy to make too! The filling of this role is a combination of khoya and anjeer, and can be made in advance. The rolls can be prepared instantly! This is a very good option for lunch instead of the usual chapati and curry.
- Mash the soaked anjeer.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add the mashed anjeer and cook for 2 minutes, add khoya and sugar mix well and cook till it becomes thick and keep aside. Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Combine the flour with enough water and knead into a semi-stiff dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Roll each portion in to a small circle.
- Then, roast the roti both the sides lightly on the tava.
- Place a portion of the stuffing on one edge of the chapati and fold to make a roll.
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast the stuffed chapati rolls once again using a little ghee.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 26 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.